Saturday 6 April 2013

Beauty Haul #1

Hello there!

I actually purchased all these things quite a while ago but it took me ages to upload but here it is! These are all high street/drugstore products so I got them from Superdrug and Boots :)


I'll just run through them quickly for you:
Fudge Urban Sea Salt spray which smells lovely of coconuts!
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Honey and Crush.
Essie nail lacquer in Fiji which I've lusted after for ages.
Barry M Gelly nail paint in Watermelon.
Revlon Colorstay quad in Addictive (been loving this!)
Collection Illuminating Touch brightening concealer in Natural 2.
Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in Nude (for the waterline)
Barry M Kohl Pencil eyeliner in colour 28 which is a really nice bronze colour for summer!


Here's a close up of the quad, the darkest brown is matte but the other three colours have a slight sparkle in them!


The Revlon stains last for ages and the colours are really beautiful, it also smells of peppermint which may not suit everyone's tastes but I really enjoy it!

As I say I have had these for a while now so be expecting product reviews very soon!
Hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you have or want any of these.

Becky xox

No comments:

Post a Comment