Saturday 10 August 2013

Currently Loving

Hey guys! Just wanted to show you a couple of items I've been loving recently, they've been great in these summer months and all available from drugstores in the UK!
 
From L-R: Bourjois Delice de Poudre (i.e chocolate bronzer) in shade 52, Avon Moroccan Argan Oil leave-in treatment, Garnier Moisture Match for normal skin, Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner, Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner, L'Oreal Paris Telescopic waterproof mascara and finally Real Techniques Blush brush.

 
Here is the dream team! This is my favourite bronzer because its the perfect shade and is matte so doesn't make your face look all glittery! The blush brush allows me to faintly contour and add colour and shape to my face. Love. It.
 

 
This oil has been a saviour while on holiday, after a day at the pool or the beach my hair is very dried out at the ends, after showering this provides the perfect kick of moisture my ends need!
 
 
Hope you enjoyed reading and don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin'!
What products have you been loving recently?
 
Becky xox


No comments:

Post a Comment